Posts Tagged ‘Leonardo Dicaprio’
Bar Refaeli has revealed on twitter that she has broken her arm.
The supermodel – who is the ex-girlfriend of Leonardo DiCaprio – has been left with the nasty injury after an unknown accident and she is not happy about it.
She wrote on her twitter page: “I broke my arm. And I’m annoyed! Booooooo. (sic)”
No other details about how she got the injury are known yet.
Bar’s followers on the micro-blogging website were quick to send her get well soon messages.
User AzulinR tweeted: “Oh yikes!! Sorry to hear that, yaldonet! Hope it heals very very quickly!! (sic)”
One cheeky fan even offered to help the stunning Sports Illustrated swimsuit model get dressed while she is incapacitated.
Her follower AustinMichael wrote: “If you need some help putting your bikini on, let me know … lol. (sic)”
Bar and Leonardo separated in May after being in a relationship on and off for over five years.
They decided to call time on the romance because they had “grown apart” and were both focused on their careers.
Since the break-up, the 36-year-old actor has started dating ‘Gossip Girl’ star Blake Lively, 23.
Bar, 26, has not been romantically linked with anyone since the relationship ended.
Welcome to THG’s Week in Review! Below, our staff takes a look back at the stories, stars and scandals that made these last seven days so memorable.
Now, a rundown of the week that was at The Hollywood Gossip:
- Arnold Schwarzenegger has a love child with Mildred Patricia Baena.
- For over 20 years, she worked for Arnold and wife Maria Shriver.
- It also looks like he had an extramarital affair with Gigi Goyette.
- Almost as hard to believe? The story of this Sheena Upton lady.
- Or the story about Shauna Sand beating her husband.
- Is May 21 the end of the world? If so, it’s been real!
- Beyonce has released her newest music video (see above).
- Hunger Games sneak peek: Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss.
- M-Bone of Cali Swag District was killed in a drive-by.
- Zsa Zsa Gabor has fallen into a coma after surgery.
- Jeff Conaway is also in a coma, only after OD’ing.
- Here’s your weekly dose of Brangelina gossip.
- Danielle Staub’s naked stripper pics leaked.
- Lindsay Lohan says she’s clean for life. LOL.
- Jon Stewart and Bill O’Reilly clashed over Common’s WH visit.
- Our favorite feud is still Kirk Cameron vs. Stephen Hawking.
- After months of sing-offs, the American Idol finalists are set.
- Meanwhile, Adam Lambert and James Durbin traded barbs.
- The Mirror Ball is up for grabs on Dancing With the Stars.
- Donald Trump is not running for president. Hooray/darn.
- Demi Lovato is, like, so proud of her bikini body.
- Miley Cyrus got another new tattoo!
- Country stars Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert got married!
- So did Sarah Palin’s eldest son, Track Palin and Britta Hanson!
- Chaz Bono and Jennifer Ella are planning to as well!
- Is Delta Goodrem dating Nick Jonas? Very possible.
- Same with Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively …
- … and Leighton Meester and Justin Long, too.
- Cheryl Cole and Derek Hough called it quits.
- So did Lady Gaga and Luc Carl!
Quite the day for the Gossip Girl rumor mill.
First, Leighton Meester and Justin Long were romantically linked. Now it looks like Leonardo DiCaprio may have moved on from Bar Refaeli with Blake Lively!
Just one week after Leo and Bar broke up, DiCaprio and Lively were seen roaming around the Hotel du Cap Eden Roc on Friday night … then on a boat as well!
“She was wearing white and he was in a baseball cap,” a New York Post spy said. “They walked around the grounds together. It looked like they were a couple.”
A source said the two were introduced in November and Blake was seen flirting with DiCaprio at Hurt Locker star Jeremy Renner’s birthday at his home in LA.
Leo’s rep said he doesn’t comment on his personal life. Lively’s rep didn’t return calls. But in this case, the photo does a lot of the talking. The hot talking!
[Photo: Fame Pictures]
Welcome to THG’s Week in Review! Below, our staff takes a look back at the stories, stars and scandals that made this week one so awesomely memorable.
Now, a rundown of the week that was at The Hollywood Gossip:
- Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver surprisingly split up.
- Controversy over those racy Pippa Middleton photos continues.
- American Idol voters delivered another shocking elimination.
- Charlie Sheen may be replaced on 2 1/2 Men by this guy!
- Lindsay Lohan somehow escaped going to jail yet again.
- Frank Sorrentino, The Situation’s dad, apparently hates the guy.
- Bethenny Frankel is being sued for $100 million.
- Tom Sizemore’s former girlfriend is missing.
- Whitney Houston checked into rehab.
- So did Jenelle Evans.
- Michael Bolton upped his coolness quotient tenfold with one video.
- Jon Stewart straight up owned Fox News over this controversy.
- It was close, but Dancing With the Stars bid farewell to Romeo.
- The Real Housewives of NYC are still very much insane.
- Bristol Palin denied getting plastic surgery. Sort of.
Leonardo DiCaprio and Bar Rafaeli have reportedly broken up. The reason: “They just grew apart and went their separate ways.” Anti-climactic, but pretty normal.
The source added: “Neither were ready to settle down, and both have busy careers that have been taking them in different directions.” Rumors of an impending split began when DiCaprio had a boys’ weekend with Bradley Cooper and Ryan Kavanaugh in Mexico last month. DiCaprio and Refaeli were then seen going in opposite directions at separate events around New York the night of Anna Wintour’s Met Ball on May 2 — he hit the Standard Hotel and she partied at the Crown.
You would think that there is NO way that Bar is going to stay single for long, but what you have to take into consideration, is the nightmare that random guys go through trying to pick her up in a noisy bar:
“Hi, what’s your name?”
“I know we’re at the bar but what’s your name?”
*bewildered face* “WTF!?” *slowly back away*
Leonardo DiCaprio and Bar Refaeli are over.
For now, anyway. Two sources have confirmed that the Oscar-nominated actor and the supermodel recently ended their five year relationship, but amicably.
“They do this every two years,” a source points out to Page Six, noting that the door is open for another go. “They could be back together next week.”
According to insiders, Leonardo and Bar remain close: “They’re still friends and they still talk. They just grew apart and went their separate ways.”
The A-list couple began dating in the spring of 2006 before they split for six months in 2009. They rekindled their romance the following year.
“It was a half year for which I am very grateful,” Refaeli said in March 2010. “I needed it. I came to understand a lot of things about myself.”
Will she come back to Leo after a similar stretch this time?
On the East Coast, revenue streams are slowly rising as banks are still cratering and trying to recover from the recession. But out West, money ain’t a thing, as Jermaine Dupri and Jay-Z once rapped.
Everyone has their opinion on who the best were in 2010, but Forbes removed those pesky opinions when compiling their list for Hollywood’s Highest Earners for 2010 by boiling things down to simple dollars and cents.
While a number of these names should come as no surprise, there are a few names towards the bottom of the list that prove that Hollywood is in fact getting younger (and less talented):
1. Oprah Winfrey, $315 million
2. James Cameron, $210 million
3. Tyler Perry, $125 million
4. Michael Bay, $120 million
5. Tiger Woods, $105 million
6. Jerry Bruckheimer, $100 million
7. Steven Spielberg, $100 million
8. George Lucas, $95 million
9. Beyoncé, $87 million
10. Dr. Phil, $80 million
11. Simon Cowell, $80 million
12. Jerry Seinfeld, $75 million
13. Britney Spears, $64 million
14. Lady Gaga, $62 million
15. Madonna, $58 million
16. Sandra Bullock, $56 million
17. Ellen DeGeneres, $55 million
18. Miley Cyrus, $48 million
19. Taylor Swift, $45 million
20. Judge Judy Sheindlin, $45 million
Wait what, Britney earned more than Lady Gaga? Seriously now? I would have lost that bet if someone asked me which of them had earned more.
As for Leonardo DiCaprio, he made the film industry $1.1 billion dollars this year with his movies, Inception and Shutter Island. According to a list compiled by Forbes, he made Hollywood more money than anyone. No report on what he actually took in himself though.